Updated: Apr 30, 2020
What is PMAP?
A professional, non-stock and non-profit organization
One of the oldest HR networks in Asia: founded in 1956
Premier organization committed to excellence in people management
o Largest association of HR professionals and people managers in the country
o Recognized authority in people management issues in the Philippines
o Expertise is sought and heard by key stakeholders
Member of the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA)
One of the founding member of Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resource Management (APFHRM)
The PMAP Advantage:
Free copy of the People Manager Magazine.
Special member rates on all PMAP publications.
Free up-to-date information on government issuances and other current labor and employment concerns.
Free benchmark data on select HR concerns.
Full access to PMAP’s online resources.
Free advice on HR and people management concerns.
First priority invitations and special member rates to GMMs and the PMAP Annual Conference.
FREE copy of the E-PMAP Directory.
Inclusive sports and fellowship activities.
Volunteer opportunities through PMAP’s various committees and advocacies.
Nationwide affiliation through PMAP’s 29 Chapters.
First priority invitations and special member rates to training programs by PMAP’s AIHRM, Learning Sessions and Webinars.
Professional certification through the Philippine Society of Fellows in People Management.
Types of Membership
1. Corporate - Any enterprise, corporation, trust, firm, partnership or association in good standing, duly licensed and registered to do business in the Philippines. The applicant firm fully complies with all labor and social laws.
2. Individual - Shall be limited to persons of good moral standing in the community and have an outstanding track record in the field HR Management and/or People Management. A Seasoned HR practitioner serving in capacity as time of membership. A specialist in HR but has no attained qualification as professional. A non-HR but engaged in people management (i.e. Line Managers).
3. Advocate - Any individual or institution which registers itself formally to avail of specific services of the Association, abiding with the requirements and rules for purpose of availment. Has no voting rights and cannot be voted upon.
Classification of an Advocate Members:
· Corporate – Micro-enterprises company, who has less than ten (10) regular employees.
· Academe/Teachers & Government Employees – employed as such.
· Young Professionals - A newly graduate individual of any bachelors’ degree.
For more information, please contact:
T: (02) 8726-132 loc. 307
Or visit our website www.pmap.org.ph