Updated: Apr 30, 2020
The Center for Research and Publications (CRP) is initiating a call for research and abstracts in human capital management and industrial relations fields in line with the 2020 Research Conference.
All interested researchers may send their abstracts and papers to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject PMAP 2020 Research Conference.
Deadline for submission will be on April 30, 2020.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Extended Abstract submissions should follow the APA format.
The body of the extended abstract is 1000 - 2000 words. Abstracts which do not meet this word limit will not be accepted.
Individuals are not allowed to submit multiple submission to give chance to other interested participants.
Extended abstract should have the following:
1. TITLE, AUTHOR(s), and the following sections:
iv. Results and Discussions (it may include figures/graphs and tables)
v. Conclusions and Recommendations, and
vi. Literature cited.
2. It should include maximum of five keywords.
3. Topics of interest for submission are the following:
Compensation and Benefits
Learning and development
Human capital management
Leadership and Sustainability
People Management and Entrepreneurship
Analytics and Strategy
Future HR Tech Platforms
Health, Mobility and Economy
Gender and Development
Other Social/People Management Issues (e.g. Child Labor, HIV, drug abuse)
4. File should be in .docx and .PDF format.
5. The filename should follow this format: AuthorName_TitleFirstFiveWords.pdf (e.g. Loreno_The Law of Attraction Among.pdf), (e.g. Geronimo_Mental Health in the Workplace.docx).
6. Results of abstract review will be sent through email on or before July 31, 2020 (Friday).
For questions about abstract submission and guidelines, please email the PMAP Research Conference Secretariat (email@example.com) using the subject INQUIRY.